Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Best Love Letter Ever!

Here's how incredibly sweet and wonderful my hubby is!  Here's his best letter yet to me! :)
To all you single ladies, maybe this can give you hope that there are GREAT guys out there.  To the married women, go tell your husband to write you a note like this lol.  To the single guys, this is a great example of what it takes to be a GREAT husband.  To the married men, GO write your wife a great letter like this! lol.  May God bless you all!


"Dear Lisa,

I have really enjoyed my weekends with you and the kids.  I'm always so happy to get those two days off. :)  I am so thankful because I remember working 11 days straight and then only getting three days off back when I was working in the oilfield.  It seemed like I had missed so much.  The time sure goes by so fast, but I look forward to waking up every day knowing you and the girls will be there.  I just thank God that I didn't end up alone and that I found a pretty lady that loves Jesus and believes the truth and is a great mother. (awe....) 

I really enjoyed watching those sermons with you today, and I was starting to feel like God's spirit was awakening me.  That is what I need so desperately.  "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled." Mt. 5:6  That really should always be the goal for every Christian.  Sometimes people get distracted with the cares of this life and it can spoil the vine when they get complacent. 

I want to say thanks for helping me become more aware and God conscious.  Thanks for helping me try to speak more from faith and to be more aware of what I speak. :)

I'm really excited about our road trip vacation. (We are driving to Vegas soon to visit my grandparents yay!)  I pray for the Lord to send his angels to protect you on that long journey.  I also pray we can get some people saved in Las Vegas.  Hopefully God could use us both in an evangelistic team kind of way. :) 

I can never thank you enough for not giving up on me and not letting go of hope that one day God would wake me up and give me the revelation I needed to walk more closely with Him.  I am so hungry and thirsty for God and I have such a long way to go, but we will get there together. :)  I love you my pretty woman of God.

Love always,
Ben


AWE.....He is so sweet! And so smart!  I got myself a good one. lol  The best!  yay Ben! :)  His mom did a good job raising him that's for sure! :)  Go Melanie! :)  And thank you God!

God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment