Saturday, November 25, 2017

Confront Your Past

Here is a link to The BEST Joyce Meyer sermon I've ever heard! She says "It is time to stop running." Ironically I always used to have night mares that I was scared and running away from a man. It was always a stranger in my dream but I knew psychologically it was my dad who abused me as a kid. We all try to run from pain in our past and try to ignore it, but I love how she says we have to confront things before we can move on and have a good life. Amen. I confronted my abuse pain through 3 years of counseling. If you have something painful that you haven't talked to anyone about, find a friend to talk to or go see a pastor or counselor about it. And may God help you heal well and quickly. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ May God bless you all!

Sermon title: Chasing Your Future By Confronting Your Past, by Joyce Meyer

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=usUgYgwmC7k

No comments:

Post a Comment