Wednesday, November 22, 2017

No Pain, No Gain

Both my girls, my 2 and 4 year old, had a cold this last week. I got thrown up on about 5 times lol, ah the joys of motherhood. And my mom got thrown up on. At the beginning of it all I was thinking "Why does God let us get colds and flus? Why does he let us suffer like that?" But now that it's pretty much over for them both I realize, it's so that we can sing some serious and excited praises when it's all over. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ woohoo! Praise God it's over!

I guess that is like any hardship in life, God let's us go through hard times so maybe when they are over, we can appreciate the peace after the storm 100 times more! Before a storm of sickness or being short on money etc we tend to take calm, peace and having plenty in our lives for granted. We might even feel bored with it. But then after a storm we appreciate the calm so much more! 😁 Praise God for delivering any of us from hard times, when he does! And praise God for his grace and love to us always! Amen! :)

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment