Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My Awesome Muffins

Here is my cinnamon raisin muffin recipe for any interested. :)

I start with a package of Oatmeal cookie mix
Then I add a cup of plain oatmeal
A cup of flour
A cup of raisins
3 eggs
A half cup of cinnamon
Tsp. Of salt
Tsp. Of baking powder
A cup of milk
And syrup if you want it sweeter :)
And add water until it is a good consistency

And then you get to make your house smell wonderfully like cinnamon! Woohoo! :)

These muffins have the three best things in life I think; oatmeal, raisins and cinnamon. Oatmeal keeps you full a long time. Raisins prevent constipation. :) And cinnamon helps maintain your blood sugar levels. :)

And finally my 4 year old likes my muffins too so that's great!

They are the best snack for on the go mom's who don't get to sit down and eat meals much. And hey, no preservatives! Yay 🤗 my muffins are the best snack in the world I think! lol

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment