Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Craft and Thrift Store Idea

Here is my big Idea to open a store here in Jarrell, Tx. Please pray that this could work out. :)

There's some open office space next to the main grocery store here in my small town, Jarrell.  I was thinking I could open a successful and fun thrift store there! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌAnd I could sell hot chocolate and my muffins for $1 each, and iced coffee in the summer lol. And I could sell my bracelets and the jewelry my mom makes. Maybe it would be a thrift store/coffee shop/craft store. :) fun fun  πŸ˜ And if people are in need they could come pick out like 5 things for free woot! :) and I would give them free muffins and hot chocolate lol. What a fun idea that is I think! It would be like the happiest place in all of Austin! :) I think so anyways :)

I would want to have a little coffee shop section, a craft section, a goodwill clothes and random stuff section and a food pantry section where donated food could be given to those who come in and need food. :) It would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment