Thursday, December 7, 2017

Lisa's Diner



It has always been my dream to open my own restaurant. If any town could use another restaurant it would be where I live in Jarrell, TX. We only have 3 or 4 restaurants here. :) If I ever meet a millionaire who wants to sponsor my restaurant that would be great. 🤗 lol

I would call the restaurant "Lisa's Diner." The menu would be...

Breakfast

Fruit bowls
Cinnamon raisin muffins
Eggs, toast and turkey sausage
Egg sandwiches

Lunch

Burgers
Sandwiches
Soups
BBQ Chicken Salad
Cob Salad

Dinner

Various kinds of pizza
Pasta with marinara or Alfredo sauce and chicken
Burgers
BBQ Chicken Salad
Cob Salad

Any other suggestions for food? :)

And I would be the owner, manager, cook and sever...and dishwasher lol :)

And I would have kareoke Friday nights and play a mix of dance music Saturday nights so it could be like a dance club kind of, but I won't have any alcohol in my restaurant so it will stay clean and safe. :) And maybe bingo every other night lol.

It would be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment