Saturday, September 15, 2018

On Caffeine



When I got my wisdom teeth pulled two months ago my home care involved not drinking caffeine for awhile. I suppose that was a blessing because since then I have drank very little caffeine. I drink green tea when I feel overly sluggish on occasion but I stopped doing my usual twice a day cup of coffee or green tea. And the ironic thing is I actually have more energy, not less. Praise God! I always heard caffeine gives you a high and then dumps you and that’s true. So life is much better with little or no caffeine. If you are thinking of quitting caffeine I pray this will give you hope that your life will really be better without it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also I always knew the acidity of coffee or tea was killing my teeth. I have literally had about 30 fillings in my life and I have two crowns already at age 33. ☹️ I think that was mainly due to coffee. And chocolate didn’t help I’m sure. 😁 And sugarless gum, which we all know isn’t sugarless because it’s still sweet. There’s still some kind of sugar in it, which is probably bad for our teeth. 

Also caffeine really does lead to more stomach pain. Now that I’m off caffeine mostly my stomach pain is gone. Praise God! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

So I pray you will be encouraged, if you are considering quitting or cutting back on caffeine. Life really is better with less caffeine. Don’t let Satan keep feeding you the lie that you need it to be happy. You don’t! It’s a drug just like any other drug and it’s good to really see that. “The truth shall set you free.” 😁 And “he who the son sets free is free indeed.” Amen! Caffeine is a drug but you can be set free and your life will be much better without it! πŸ˜‰ I know because mine is. πŸ‘πŸΌ 


May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment