Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Embrace Change and Fear Not

A hard fact of life is that nothing lasts forever.  Jobs come and go, people come and go, but God is the only thing that remains constant.  That is why it is very sad for anyone that doesn't cling to God, because he is really nice to have by your side to get you through hard times.

Some say God is just a crutch, but isn't it nice to have a crutch to help you walk when life knocks you down.

I have been quite sad for two months that my girls are gone but I think they are better off with their other grandparents. Mainly I wanted my girls to live with my ex so he wouldn't kill himself.  I think he was on the verge with the way his mind was going.  I don't trust him anymore to be in love with him anymore, but I trust that he will always be a great dad for our girls, so praise God for that.

But life is always changing and you have to learn to adapt.  We can grieve our losses.  It's good to cry and grieve, but you don't want to be stuck grieving and missing the past for too long.  You have to move on in life and embrace change.  Sometimes God takes things away when those things or people aren't good for us anymore or we aren't good for them.  But it's ok.  God works all things for the good of those who love them.

A lesson I have learned the hard way many, many times, is that if you are not grateful for what God has given you, he will take it away.  But sometimes we have reasons to not be grateful anymore, like when relationships become abusive. God does not want anyone to be abused in any way. So he grants us freedom from things when we need it.  Praise God. :)

God does not want his children to ever be unequally yoked in marriage with unbelievers.  If a person is married to an unbeliever Paul says, "If the unbelieving spouse leaves the believer is not bound in such circumstances.  God has called you to peace."  Of course how do you know if someone is a believer or not?  That is always a hard call to make with anyone.  Yes we are not supposed to judge, but in the case of marriage it is important that you are with whoever is the best person God would have for you.

Many people are good at acting like they are Christian, but what really shows that someone is a Christian?  Loving others is the most obvious sign.  If someone does not love others how can they really say they love God?

The biggest sign to see if a person is Christian or not is to see if their thoughts, words and actions are dominated by faith or fear.  A person of true faith will not be overcome by fear.  A person full of fear does not have faith. You cannot have faith and fear at the same time.  Either you trust God or you don't.

"God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." Amen. "There is no fear in love, but God's perfect love casts out all fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in God's love." 

 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." Amen.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." "In God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Nothing. :) 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" "Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

" When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident." :)  Amen!


Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.” 

Be strong all yall.  Be bold.  And TRUST God. :) God bless!









No comments:

Post a Comment