Monday, October 21, 2019

Learning to Wait

Just because you want something that doesn't mean you have to have it right now.  I think there is such a weakness of this in our culture.  No one wants to wait for anything.  Everyone thinks if they want something they deserve to have it Right away.  What about self-control?  What about waiting on the Lord?

Those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength and soar on wings like eagles.  Why? Because when we try to force things to happen ourselves it often doesn't work out.  If God wants us to have something, he will make it happen in his perfect timing.

I tried dating a lot after my ex husband left me, but none of those guys worked out because I wasn't waiting on the Lord.  I was trying to force things to happen with a new guy before I was really ready.  You have to let your heart heal from past hurts before trying to move on.  And when God knows you are ready, he will bring The One to you.  Just wait on the Lord.  And trust his timing.

Whatever you are wanting now, wait on the Lord.  That doesn't mean be lazy and not do anything.  You can pray about it of course.  It just means trust that God knows what you need more then you do and he knows When you need what you need. So wait on him.  Trust his timing.  Don't try to force things to happen when they aren't meant to happen yet.

God's got your back.  He knows what you need.  Trust that he will provide what you need when you need it.  Let go and let God.

May God bless you!

Now go and encourage someone else.  Hope my blog encouraged you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment