Wednesday, April 26, 2023

My Strange Life

 I have had the oddest life. Not many people have a child molester for a dad. Not many women deal with their husband going crazy. Not many women lose their kids for 4 years. 

My life has been so heart breaking, so insane. Now I have a chance to numb the pain with blood pressure meds. How nice. It is no wonder I have high blood pressure. Who else goes through all that? Yes cry me a river. But why did my life need to be that hard? God says, "Because you are a warrior and I knew you could handle it." Nope. I don't want to be a warrior anymore. 😪 I hope God will handle me like glass in the future. 🙂

Now I might have to get a baby tooth pulled and get an implant. I don't like the idea of that. I want to save my baby tooth. Either I have to say goodbye to sugar or goodbye to my baby tooth. 😭 Pray for me to effectively give up all sugar and all junk food. I can do this! Long live my baby tooth! 

Someday the storms will be over and I can finally rest. Hopefully soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment