Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Repeat

 History repeats itself because we want it to repeat. 10 years ago I had my first baby, Serenity. She was the image of perfection. Her face was like a doll's face. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. 

I was a bit scared of her honestly. She screamed like no baby I had heard before. She was a very strong willed child. Now 10 years later I have another perfect baby. He is also strong willed. I can tell. But the older me is not scared of him. :)

 He will be a little warrior child. Any Aries sign is always a warrior. My grandma was an Aries. He might be a future president. I would be happy with him being a worship leader too though. He is so much like my first perfect baby, so strong.

This is all like a take 2, a do over. I know I'll do a better job this time. I'll read to this baby more and he will be potty trained sooner. This child will grow up happy and strong forever. Go baby James! 

No comments:

Post a Comment