Sunday, March 3, 2019

Christians and Possession

What an awesome testimony this is! Thank you friend! 

“Christians can be possessed by demons when they let their vocational practices slip away; stop praying, stop talking to Jesus, stop reading His Word, stop attending church, stop serving others. It says man will live by every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Once all these things are stopped, and then sin is allowed to run rampant, God apparently will allow us to deal with the consequences of our riotous rebellion. I am speaking from direct experience with demonic possession after being saved. The cure is to return to Christ and start to read God's Word and do all those things we had stopped doing. Some demons are very hard to get rid of once they are on board. It took me 14 years to get rid of all the demonic elements and entities that I accumulated from practicing witchcraft for 3 years. It took a lot more than time; extensive prayer, repentance, service to others, confession, and meditating on God's Word. What finally cleared the air completely was when I started reading in the four Gospels every day for about 2 hours for a month. Finally, the 'familiar spirit' left me. I had felt its pulse and the cold chill of its breath for years and I was greatly relieved to be set free at last.”

This is why Facebook, where she shared this, is the BEST church I think, cuz how often do churches let testimonies be shared anymore? Not very often. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿค”


Praise God for this great testimony! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No comments:

Post a Comment