Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Gluttony

This is very fishy.  Facebook has NEVER blocked my posts on my page before.  Like not one time. But a week ago, after I posted verses on gluttony, my phone mysteriously froze.  Like not even joking.  In 4 years my phone has never gotten frozen like that.  So I went and bought a new phone.  The next day my original phone was back to normal.  Now I'm trying to post my youtube video about food and gluttony and Facebook isn't letting me post it.  Why aren't you Facebook? :( What is the reason for this limiting of free speech on this topic?  Very odd.  But if you want to check it out, google Lisa Davis Bedrick Gluttony and you will be able to watch it on YouTube.  It must be a pretty important video if Satan is trying to stop me from posting it on Facebook.  May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment