Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Watch Out For Abuse

Satan and His Arrows

God wants his children to have friendly debates not boxing matches. 😁

Despite being sexually abused as a kid I have never been suicidal praise God! I got my shield of faith up ALL the time woot! But Satan can hit me hard at times when he twists correction God means for good and makes me think someone is trying to set against me due to their correction. Of course it’s just from insecurity when I feel that way.

Just pray for discernment always. 👍🏼 Ask God to show you if any “correction” comes from his spirit or an evil spirit. Sometimes it’s just abuse and you need to distance yourself A LOT from abusive people. But you will be able to tell right away usually if a correction if from God or it’s life killing words from Satan.

And always Keep that shield of faith up!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment