Thursday, January 16, 2020

Hello All

Please pray for my boyfriend and I.  We are trying to decide if we should stay in my house or move to an apartment close to his job up north of us.  Thanks all!

We have been having tons of fun this month.  He got to have some time off work so we have gotten to hang out a lot more.  It really has helped me not miss my two daughters as much.  We both love bike riding so we went riding at a park by us and a river trial and down some country roads yesterday.  That was super awesome!  We had fun playing pool a few times. And we love talking about anything and everything.

He is much younger then me but we seem more like the same age for many reasons.  He is very mature and I appreciate him very, very much.  He is the brightest rainbow I've ever had in my life and the best gift from God Ever.  I love him very much!  Go Josh! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment