Thursday, January 2, 2020

Remember to REST

God you are GOOD.  No matter what I do in my life or what happens to me I will choose to be thankful. Thank you that the spirit of heaviness will not stay on me for long.  Even in the cloudy gloomy winter days, thank you that you can be my sunshine every day. Thank you that you are a bright shinning star in my life 24/7 that I can look to for joy.

Thank you that you meet my every need and I never need to be ungrateful.  Thank you God for providing for me and protecting me.  Thank you for all you have blessed me with. I praise you for how you made me and where you put me.  Thank you for the good days and the bad days, because I know you are right here with me in both the good and bad days.

Help me to be more kind and gentle God.  Help me God to see how much you have blessed me.  Don't let Satan blind me to all the ways you have Blessed me.  Help me to always stay thankful.

Thank you God for a peaceful and easy time now.  Thank you for your rest God.

"He makes me lie down in green pastures. He restores my soul."  Sometimes you have to Make us lay down, don't you God?  We naturally want to work hard and strain and push ourselves to our limits.  But you make us lay down God, due to a headache or a sickness.  You make us remember to lay down and rest.

Thank you God for your wonderful rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment