Saturday, January 4, 2020

Prayers for my Family

Here is my blog praying for everyone I love very, very much. :)

God I lift up my mom to you.  I pray that all the bitterness she's been carrying against me for 30 years now will melt away like butter right now God, in the name of Jesus!  Help her to see the truth about her heart. Help her to realize how much she hates me and has always hated me.  Help her to finally see how sinful it is to hate her own daughter. Thank you for transforming her mind and her heart God!  I pray that she will truly be the great Christian woman you know she can be.  I know it's in there somewhere.  It just is so hidden so often and it's very sad.

Thank you God for my step dad David.  Thank you for how well he takes care of my mom.  I pray that his health will be ok for a long time and that you will always bless him abundantly.  I praise you God for how well he has provided for me and my mom all these past 17 years.  He has truly been a huge blessing in our life for so long.  Thank you for the angel he has always been to me and my mom, even when we didn't deserve it.  

Thank you God for my ex husband Ben.  Thank you that we had 6 wonderful years together. Thank you for answering my prayers and restoring his mind so that he can be a normal person again.  Thank you for giving him your peace that never dies.  Give him your joy now God and a hope for the future.  Help him to never stop believing that all his dreams really can come true. :)  I pray that you will continue to protect him from whoever was trying to attack him and ruin his life. Thank you God for providing a safe harbor for him at his parent's house this past 6 months.

Thank you God for protecting my daugthers and that they are well provided for.  Please keep their joy alive.  Help them to not despair at all in this time of them being away from me.  Help them to keep their hope alive that they will see me again someday.  I pray they will get 10 times stronger and smarter in this time.  Make this family crisis only make them stronger and not weaker God.  Just like my rough childhood made me the wise and humble person I am today, I pray it will have only that effect on them as well. Shelter them in this time and keep them under the shadow of your magnificent and beautiful wings God.  Give them lots of fun times with their dad in this time and thank you that they at least get to be around him.

And thank you God that Ben's parents will become anointed and spirit filled and a mighty, powerful force to be reckoned with for you someday. Thank you that you are using this heartbreaking time to transform their minds and hearts.  God they need you SO MUCH.  Help them to see how much they need you.  Help them to stop being so prideful. Help them to depend on you only now and not money or doctors or anything else.  Help them to only put their hope and trust in you for once God. Thank you for that.  God I think you brought about this situation to break off their pride and their illusion of being self-sufficient.  God show them how much they need you and may they cry out to you in this time.  Make them the best parents to Ben and the BEST grandparents to my girls in the entire world!  Thank you God.  Thank you for humbling them God.  You oppose the proud but give grace to the humble.  God show them they need to be more humble.

And thank you God for using this family crisis to humble me.  I know I was thinking I was a princess for so long because my life was so easy and blessed.  I was arrogant and proud and judgmental.  But you used this time to break all that off of me God and to transform my mind and my heart.  I want to be more like you God.  Empty me of me and make me more loving like you.  It is your kindness that leads others to repentance, not hard judgement.  Thank you God for helping me fully realize that. God you are helping me humble myself and realize my life is not all about me.  Thank you God for bringing many new friends into my life this past 6 months that I can serve and love.  Thank you that when the timing is right you will bring me an awesome job where I can serve others. And THANK YOU for meeting all my needs in my time of being essentially a widow.  I praise you God for that!

I pray for my older brother God.  I pray that all the bitterness he has been holding onto for 38 years now will melt away like butter.  God please show him how angry he is.  Hold a mirror up to him and help him to really see his own heart and how hard it is.  God I pray that you would remove his heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh.  Help him to become a more soft person.  Help him to love others the way you love us.  Thank you for making him an amazing man for you God.  I believe you will do that.  Thank you God for that. :)

And God please forgive me for any hurtful things I said to any of these people that I love very much.  Thank you God for forgiving me.  Help me to only speak good things to anyone I love from here on out.  Help me to speak life only and not death.  Help me to heal with my words and not wound anyone anymore.  Help me to really believe in people and to not give up on people ever again.  Thank you God that ALL things are possible for any of us, with your help.

And thank you God for my current angel Josh.  I pray you will bless him abundantly always.  Thank you for giving him a job that he loves very much.  Thank you for his wonderful and pure heart.  Thank you for his innocence and all his kindness towards me.  No one has ever loved me so much in my life as he does.  I have never felt someone's love as much as I feel his love for me.  It truly is amazing.  He is such a huge blessing to me.  I praise you God for how well you formed Josh's heart to be the best fiance for me ever.  I treasure him very much and I pray you will help us stay together forever. :)

Thank you God for my best friend of 21 years Ashley.  I pray you will bless her with a man as great as Josh. Help her to really believe in love.  Help her to keep having hope that there are GREAT and pure and good men out there.  Help her to see the truth, that she can find a really great guy.  Help her to stay in faith and to stay positive.  Thank you God for all the wisdom she has given me over the years.  I have never known anyone wiser then her.  Ever.  Thank you God for ASHLEY! :)

And God please bless Bryan.  Thank you for his time of being in my life.  I had so much fun with him.  I didn't mean to hurt him.  I pray he will forgive me and I pray you will send him the perfect princess for him who is Christian to take good care of him and his son.  God bless his son Kris and help him to always be happy.  I pray if possible that Bryan and Jen will get back together so Kris can have both his parents together again.  Thank you for my time of getting to care for Kris and love him.  He is such a special and wonderful boy. God bless them both abundantly. :)

And God please bless Meka, Nate's fiance.  Help her to have wisdom in how to be the best woman ever for my brother.  Help her to have patience with him.  Give her your peace and help her to guide him into your arms God.  Thank you for her influence in his life.  I pray you will bless their relationship and help them to love each other perfectly, with your love.  Thank you SO much for what a great woman of God she is.  I love her very much! :)

And God please bless my nephew Dylan.  I pray he will find a perfect woman someday who will treat him very, very well.  Help him to be very, very wise in who he picks to be with.  Help him to never get desperate in dating and help him to wait on you for the best girl ever!  Thank you God that you will bring him a great girl when he's ready.

Thank you God for all these great people you have brought into my life.  I pray my influence on them has been more positive then negative.  I pray for any future people you bring into my life, that I will only shine your love on them.  Help me to have unity in an future friendships that I have and I pray Satan will not be able to disunify me from anyone ever again.  I promise to hold up my shield of faith and never let Satan get a win over me again to seperate me from anyone I love.

May God bless you all! Remember to pray every day for all those you love as well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment