Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Life Sucks

 In the past 2 years I have experienced 8 bunnies dying, 5 cats ran away or got hit by a car, 3 kittens died, both bathrooms flooded twice, and I get migraines a few days every months. Maybe it's the air pollution in this crazy city. Someone should work on making that better. I live in an oil town. Things seem to die here easily. I noticed that since I got here and my co worker died. It could be the extreme desert heat. Maybe it's the sand storms. Maybe it's the annoying gas smell in the air. My ex who went crazy was raised in this city. I could see it making anyone go insane if you live here long enough. Humans were never meant to live in a desert.

I kind of like it though because it is dry and sunny a lot like Southern California which I miss very much. Someday I will return to CA. Until then I will suffer in this crazy hot desert. And please pray my migraines will get better. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment