Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Share the Gospel

I was interviewed on the news 12 years ago for sharing the gospel via Jesus packets. They were goody bags with candy, a bracelet I made and a bible tract that I threw on driveways from my car like a paperboy. 😄 I probably made and distributed 8,000 of those. Great will be my rewards in heaven, maybe. 😁

I most likely made those because I had a daughter. I tried hard to make the world better so she would never be mistreated, but she still was. 😪 Please all pray for her mind to heal.

Us parents can't make a perfect life for our kids, but we can still try. Go make the world a ton better. Make Jesus packets. You never know, you might end all the crime in your town. 😁👏🤗😄👏👍 You and God just need to get everyone saved first. 😉☺

No comments:

Post a Comment