Thursday, April 4, 2024

Powerful Words

  Here are words that will end any relationship. An ex said to me about a girl co-worker he had, "If I wasn't with you, I would date her." He died a month later. I didn't pray for him to die or anything, but that statement caused fights between us. 

Years later I said that to my ex-husband about a guy co-worker, "If I wasn't with you, I would date him." We divorced a few months later. No I did not date that other guy. 

Watch what you say. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue."

The implied message in both statements was, "I want that other person more than you." 

Make sure your heart stays true to who you are with. Maybe you are tired of the same old person, but keep things fresh. Watch new movies together. Do new things together. Don't let it get boring. If they hurt you, forgive them. 

The grass is never greener on the other side. Water the grass you have to make it greener. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment