Sunday, May 26, 2024

Save the Babies

 If you or any woman you know wants to abort a baby, watch the movie Juno. It reminds us all that there are tons of well off women who would love to adopt. And to prevent pregnancy, you can always use the pull out method. It is free, and it works. 😀

Verses on abortion: 

Matthew 18:14 

"It is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish."


Exodus 21:22-25 

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe."

Leviticus 24:17 

“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death." 😱😔


Exodus 20:13 

“You shall not murder."


Psalm 139:13-16

"God you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven together in my mother's womb. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

A baby's heart starts to beat at 2 weeks old. Let the babies live. You are glad your parents wanted you to be born yes? Give any future baby the same chance at life. 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment