Saturday, May 25, 2024

Watch Out for False Prophets

 Am I a prophet? Yes in the sense that I talk to God and for God. God is my best bud. Most things I do are things God wants me to do. 

Here are verses about prophets:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

"You shall know them by their fruit."

"For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

My YouTube videos are half my own thoughts and half things that the Holy Spirit tells me to say. Search Lisa Bedrick on YouTube to see my sermon videos. 😁

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

If they seem like a jerk, they probably are. Don't listen to jerks who just act like prophets. 

"False christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect."

So if someone is performing great signs and wonders, they are most likely a false prophet. Be wary of signs and wonders no matter how profound they may seem. Satan can appear as an angel of light. So can people. 

If you wish to be a prophet, stay humble. Perhaps God will speak to you like he does to me. 😀 May God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment