Saturday, April 23, 2016

4 Key Things


The four things that can make anyone have a bad day is if you let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely, or tired. H.A.L.T. is a good acronym to remember those four key things.

For me if I'm hungry I eat, obviously. But that's why I snack mostly rather than have big meals so I never get too hungry. Also that's better for the metabolism, to eat frequent small amounts.

If I get angry I turn on fun music and that usually fixes it or watch a funny show to distract my mind.

If I'm lonely I text my mom, best friend or my hubby. :)

And if I'm tired, I nap or have some tea or coffee if the kids aren't sleeping. Caffeine always gets me in a better mood, and tea or coffee are more healthy that eating sugar to feel more alert. :)

And those solutions to those four problems generally keep me in a good mood most of the day.
It's good to always remember that the better you take care of yourself, the better you can take care of everyone else around you. Amen.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment