Sunday, September 25, 2016

Song 8: To My Daughters

I wanted a better song to sing to my girls besides rock a by baby, where the poor baby always ends up falling from a tree.  Such an odd song really :(  God bless!

My precious girl
You are so loved
You are so special to me
There are three words
To really say how I feel
I love you, I love you
I love you

Your eyes, your smile
You shine just like a star
Your tiny hands and feet
Are so adorable
I love you, I love you,
I love you

You are the perfect gift from God
You bring me so much joy
I love to see you dance and sing
Everything you do is so cute
I love you, I love you
I love you

I would do anything for you
I'll always, always protect you
You will never be alone
I pray that God will guide you
I love you, I love you
I love you

Me singing it on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd7C8rjlDvE

No comments:

Post a Comment