Thursday, September 22, 2016

We Can Do More Than We Think :)

It really is amazing all the things we are capable of.  Satan tries to keep us feeling like we can't do anything, but we can do anything we put our mind to!  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Amen!

About 4 years ago I started my blog.  I never thought my writing was good enough for others to read it, but who knew people would like reading what I write. :)

And I never thought I would publish a book but I self published a bunch about 3 years ago.  They are on Amazon.com for any interested. :)  I haven't sold many but it's still cool that I did that. 

I never thought I could make dresses but I did that a few months ago and I like the dresses I made. :)

I never thought I could make purses but I did that recently too.  They are simple but still cool. 

I hadn't even tried writing a song for the last 17 years, because I always thought that was too hard,  but now today I wrote 4 in one day.  Granted they are pretty simple but it's still cool. :)

So never limit yourself.  Never say that you can't do something.  Just try and you might surprise yourself. 

We are all capable of a lot more than we realize.  We all can do almost anything that we dream of doing.  If you put forth enough effort, you most likely can accomplish whatever it is that you want to accomplish. 

May God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment