Friday, November 6, 2020

Shit Happens

Most of my life I have tried to serve God in any way I can.  I have given God 110% of every second of every day for the past 21 years of being saved. I am 35 now and I got saved at 14. I don't believe in taking one minute off with God.  I give God my all 24/7.  So then Satan has tried to come against me and make my life super hard in any way he can.  There are cases when hard times we go through are things we bring on ourselves, but other times it is out of the blue and you know it has to be Satan messing with you.  

Like this morning I saw my good friend have a seizure.  She fell from a standing position and possibly hit her head on cement.  I was driving up to pick her up so I wasn't able to catch her. She is pregnant and I don't remember if she landed on her side or on her stomach.  It was just as traumatizing for me as if I would have seen a pregnant woman get shot with a gun.  I was very shaken up after that.  I kept thinking, "Why did God let that happen to her?  Why did God let me see that?  Haven't I been through enough?  Why doesn't she take better care of herself and eat more and take her meds on time so that won't happen to her? Why does she let her life be so stressful so she keeps having seizures?"  

But shit happens. Right?  There isn't much we can do about life sometimes.  Sometimes, shit happens. There wasn't any way we could have prevented it. There isn't any solution for it.  We can't control it.  We can't stop it.  We can't change it.  We just have to accept it and try to recover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment