Sunday, November 8, 2020

Myself

 Lastly I will write about myself.  The most important relationship you have is actually the relationship you have with yourself, because you cannot escape yourself. What do I think about myself?  I think I can be very lazy at times and I despise that about myself.  The only thing I don't want to be more then anything else is lazy.  I wish I worked harder then I do, but I'm proud of myself when I do work hard.  

I wish I had achieved more at my age then I have.  I had wanted to have a book published by now. 
That was my main goal for life when I was young.  I had thought I would have become a millionaire by now, somehow.  My goals for myself are a bit overly big, I know. :)

I think I am relatively attractive, but I always wish I was prettier.  I wish I could look like Julia Roberts. Mainly I wish I didn't have to wear glasses.  I wish my bottom teeth were more straight.  I wish I didn't have the bags under my eyes that seem to run in my family. I sometimes wish I was skinnier, but then I think it's silly that society says all women should be a size 3.  Some women just weren't built that way. 

I am proud of myself with how confident I come off as most of the time, despite the insecurities I have.  No one would know I feel insecure about myself, because I generally come off as very strong and competent.  

I suppose I am happy overall with myself, how I look and how I act.  

I think I generally treat people very well, and I always have.  I am happy with myself about that. :) 

I admire myself for my athletic ability.  Any sport I have tried I have done well at.  I like how I sing for the most part.  I wish I could sing better, like Christina Aguilera, but I feel that I am good enough. :)

I am proud of myself for my relationship with God.  I talk to him 24/7 and I greatly enjoy my relationship with Him.  I genuinely feel that no one I have known has cared about God as much as I do.  

I have, at times, been mad that God made me a woman, because if I was a man I could have been a pastor, and I think I would have made a great pastor. 

I also have hated being a woman at times because of all the attention from guys that I get that I don't want.  Depending on the guy, but most guys I don't want attention from.  It seems the ones I don't want to give me attention, do, and the ones who don't give me attention are the ones I want it from. Ah life...

Most men are dogs and it isn't easy at times to be an attractive woman.  But that is why I don't do things to make myself more attractive then I already am.  Like I have never cared for make up much or attractive clothes.  I always try to look simple, because I Don't Want to attract any extra attention to myself. 

I admire myself for my intelligence.  I think I am the wisest person I have ever known.  I know that seems arrogant, but that is actually how I feel about myself. :)  Of course I had to experience a very hard life to gain that wisdom, so it came at a price. 

And that is me in a nutshell.  You should write your own self-analysis essay.  :)  If you want.

May God bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment