Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Creative Way to Witness


I have a creative witnessing idea for any that are interested. Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to make dozens and dozens of Jesus packets lol :) You have now been activated. But no seriously, I have been making something I like to call Jesus packets since last Christmas. I used to wrap them up like little presents but now I put them in cellophane gift bags because that is faster. Currently I put peanut butter oatmeal cookies in them that I make, a candy cane and a Bible tract. I have been putting them in mail boxes around my neighborhood. I talked to the mail man about it. It's not entirely illegal. Technically they want you to pay a fee at the post office to do so. Or you can leave them in front of people's doors. Apartment complexes are the easiest and fastest place to deliver them to, because you can distribute about 100 packets very quickly.

My new current idea is to make hundreds of packets to take into schools, elementary, junior high and high school. Please pray for me about this. They may not be able to pass them out to the kids, since there are laws about religions material now, but they might be able to leave them in a box in the office or the library and children can pick them up as they want.

The cost isn't that much. You can buy 100 tracts on Amazon for $6 and there are many great tracts to choose from. You can buy 200 cellophane clear bags for $5. Candy canes are the cheapest and easiest candy but you can put whatever candy you want in it, if you want to put candy in. There are book marks with inspirational Bible verses on Amazon 100 for $10. Another good idea is glow sticks or glow bracelets which you can get 100 for $10 also. There are Christian pencils on Amazon, 100 for $10. And also Christian fish erasers that are cool. There are also Christian bracelets with saying on them like "God loves you" also 100 for $10. You can use your tithe money for this if you want, but some would debate that. I personally think tithe money should be used to spread the gospel, but everyone has their own view on that.

Anyways, if you have extra time on your hands consider doing. Everyone does have extra time. The time that you use to watch TV every day could be time to put these packets together. One has eternal signficance and one does not. Your decision. Anyways, God bless and take care ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment