Sunday, December 6, 2015

My Wonderful Family

Feel free to follow me on Facebook, dear reader.  Lisa Bedrick and I'm listed in Austin, TX.  But here are some pictures of my wonderful family so you can know more about me if you like. :)

Here is me and my two daughters.  That's pretty much what I look like every day lol.  I used to do my hair but there's no use when just being a stay at home mom. :)  Babies tend to pull hair a lot.  And Joy and Serenity don't look too happy but they are. lol. :)




Cuteness...



My hubby out on a walk with me and the girls yay! :)




My mom with my little baby girl Joy, only about two months old now....



My mom and step dad with our two girls yay!



Here's the best pic I have of my hubby with our girls...



This is the best picture I have ever taken of my little girl Serenity, who is almost two now. :)



Fishing on a lake by my mom's house with my hubby....



Me and baby Joy....



The cutest pic I have of Joy.  I just love her little Mohawk lol



And that's my life right now.  Hope you enjoyed seeing more of it.  May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment