Saturday, December 19, 2015

Addictions Kill Things

Last night I saw the movie "Everything Must Go" with Will Ferrell. It made me think about something; all addictions kill something. Drinking too much kills a person's liver. Over eating eventually kills people early if they get diabetes etc. Smoking kills a person's lungs and every organ in their body slowly really. And then there is shopping. This one seems harmless, but it can slowly kill a person's marriage. The number one reason for people getting divorced is fighting over money. That's something I should probably think about. I seem to have inherited a shopping addiction kinda. It seems to not harm me, but really it does. Sin brings death; any kind of sin. My shopping too much on Amazon is a sin because it comes from greed. Therefore it can lead to the death of a marriage, unless it gets under control. If you're reading this definitely check out the movie "Everything Must Go." It's a great movie! Two thumbs way up to Will Ferrell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment