Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cards to People in Recovery

My mom was assigned at her church to write two Christmas cards to people in a recovery home like for drug and alcohol rehab. So I wrote them for her lol :) Here's my cards to them...

Card #1

May God bless you this season!  I know it's hard doing recovery.  I am still recovering from something in my childhood.  One things that has helped me a ton is watching Joyce Meyer sermons.  She had to overcome a lot in her life and she has come a long way.  Maybe you can get a lot out of watching her too on youtube or from her books.  God loves you!  God bless!  -Lisa

Card #2

I pray God will bring a great friend and mentor into your life.  I have had tons of wonderful mentors in my life over the years.  I had hard events in my childhood but by the grace of God I stayed on a relatively good path. :)  And thanks to my grandma!  May God bless you with great Christian mentors.  Amen!  God loves you!  God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment