Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Gallbladder Attacks

I'm having a lot of stomach issues, and it's definitely making me re-evaluate what I eat. Not that I was that unhealthy before, but I had too many brownies and cookies lately I think, because I was making them so much for my Jesus packets lol. That's probably what did it, if it's gallstones that I have. One YouTube video I watched on gallstones said too much white flour and sugar is what causes gallstones. Also vegetarians are 10 times less likely to get gallstones. So going forward my food ...intake will be just oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cinnamon toast, v8 juice and fruit. I don't like eating veggies too much but drinking them in v8 juice shouldn't be too bad. 😃 And I might start making cabbage soup a lot. My grandma was really big on the health benefits of cabbage. And in Jesus name may that be enough to heal me and keep me healthy. I hope I don't have anymore gallbladder attacks. I could get my gallbladder out but I'm pretty sure that's overall not a good idea. May God give me wisdom in this. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment