Monday, February 1, 2016

On Vaccines


It seems that both sides of the argument over vaccines are speaking out of fear. One side fears their kid will get measles, while the other side, like me, fears the vaccines will make their kid autistic, dead or have seizures. The facts are that the CDC lists seizures and fevers as possible side effects of vaccines. They also list possible permanent brain damage as a side effect, which can be autism. Personally I think the risks are too high of harming a child for life more by vaccinating them. I don't want to make any parents feel guilty about vaccinating, but that's how I feel on the subject. Fevers are very serious. Fevers can kill babies. Seizures are very serious. A baby can bite their tongue off in a seizure. I have seen both a seizure, in a friend, and dealt with a few kids with autism. Most have not seen either. Both are very traumatic experiences. I think personally that vaccines are to blame for both, given that the CDC website

No comments:

Post a Comment