Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Vaccines Gone Bad Stories

Here is someone's story on my Facebook about a vaccine gone bad:
"I grew up without any vaccinations, except the Small Pox one. I had all the ailments that come with not having been vaccinated. However, after my third child, the doctor came into the room with a needle in hand. I was vaccinated with the German Measles vaccine because he claimed that I was borderline and a danger of giving someone else the disease. It didn't matter than I was nursing. Nine days later every joint in my body was in severe pain. After this bout with such severe pain, I have had regular recurring times of pain and disability. I still many years later have the same symptoms that afflict me resulting from that one simple, harmless shot. I've had malaria meds, and some antibiotics that have lessened the reoccurring disability and pain that often has resulted in my inability to walk, or move without intense pain." So sad :(
 
Someone else's story on vaccines:
"My daughter is severe ADHD and my son is autistic and I also think that the vaccines gave them all learning disabilities cause it happen to all my kids."
So sad 😟 For those who might question the link, what else could it have been? It says on the warning label that vaccines can cause mental disabilities yet so many don't know or ignore that which is very sad.

On Florid:

"I know florid is bad. My oldest daughter got her front teeth pulled at 3. They tried telling me it was bottle rot but no they are wrong. Her teeth were that way when they grew out so I didn't give it my other kids and they have perfect teeth.
The dr prescribed floride when they were 6 months and told me it was good on their teeth. Well that was before I knew there was floride in the water and of course they put it on at the dentist."
...
So sad 😟

Hopefully I will have more to share soon.  If any of you have a story to share of a vaccine gone bad on anyone you know please e-mail it to me at angel28oc@gmail.com.  And let me know if I can share it anonymously on here. 

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment