Friday, February 23, 2018

Cannibalism via Vaccines:

Aborted Fetus Tissue is in Vaccines!

I read an article on Christians discussing vaccines. I guess the main reason some Christians object to them is that an ingredient is literally aborted baby fetus tissue. That’s nuts! And they quoted some “Christian” leaders saying “oh it’s not a big deal if they were babies aborted 30 years ago.” 😯😠Really? That’s insane! 

It totally seems to me like “the elite,” who are all Satan worshippers I guess, are trying to make our babies and kids cannibals by shooting aborted dead baby tissue into them via vaccines. That is just the craziest thing ever, like straight from a horror film! 

Why on earth do they need to put baby fetus tissue in them?! Only to be sick and psychotic I think! 

I don’t get why any ingredient is needed in them other then the dead strain of the virus. Honestly. 


Those sick and depraved Satan worshipping cannibalistic Elite and Merck people! May God curse them

No comments:

Post a Comment