Monday, February 19, 2018

Vaccines Causing Health Issues



I know it’s a hot debate now on if vaccines can really cause autism. But besides autism, which I think vaccines do cause, what about other health issues?

Does anyone else have stories like this? My appendix got infected and exploded almost causing me to die after I had hepatitis vaccines when I was 9. When I got the vaccines the nurses had to chase my around the clinic and literally 3 nurses pinned me down to give them to me. Maybe God was telling me they were very bad for me and to resist them as much as I could.

Anyone else have major organs fail or illnesses after vaccines as a kid?

When I was 2 and 3 I actually was half deaf and got tons of ear infections. Tons. I think that was also caused by my vaccines.

I have two girls now who are 2 and 4. They have never had a single vaccine and they have never had one ear infection. They have been very healthy and only get a cold maybe two times a year but nothing major.

I got all the vaccines as a kid, every single one.  My mom made sure of that.

And recently my gall bladder was very defective causing extreme pain over 6 months that felt like I was on the verge of death several times. It had to be removed. I think that was also linked to my childhood vaccines.

My brother had ADD and trouble learning in school. I think that was very much linked to his vaccines.

I have seen countless boys in my 16 years of working with kids in every setting who struggled in school or absolutely would not obey authority. I think all that was linked to vaccines as well.

Doesn’t anyone else notice how much more unruly kids are now then they used to be? People might say it’s because parents don’t spank their kids now but I think we all still do.

The current unruliness of children is because vaccines are messing up our children’s brains so that they cannot correctly function in society. :(

Similar stories from people on Facebook:

I have had major health issues throughout my life and truly believe now they were due to vaccines. I had a horrible reaction to the HPV shot as an adult. I never felt well as a child though and have been through hell as an adult since my HPV shot. My mom and I look back and it now make so much sense. I was never myself after being vaccinated and reacted similarly to you when I was due for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment