Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A Miracle Story



Here’s a little miracle that shows there is a God and might increase your faith. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌThe exact same day that I bought myself a new NKJV Bible was when Ben, my hubby, emailed me and asked for my number. That was the only time I had ever bought myself a Bible. My other ones my mom had given me. Ben and I were both on the dating website plenty of fish, which I highly recommend for any of you single people. πŸ‘πŸΌ He called me right away and I knew right in that phone call that he was The One. He read some poems to me that he wrote about God and I cried out of amazement. I couldn’t believe he genuinely loved God AND he was a great writer! Just like me! lol. So it was like God honored my desire to know Him better by giving me my awesome husband. Pretty amazing huh! 

That was a literal fulfillment of the verve “seek first his kingdom and all these things shall be added unto you.” Amen! 


I’m so glad I met Ben! He is the perfect man for me and I could never want to be with anyone else. Praise God for his great gift to me! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ 

No comments:

Post a Comment