Monday, May 7, 2018

Chest Pain

I was really worried two nights ago that I was about to have a heart attack. I had the classic pain in the chest that was radiating down my arms. I went to the ER yesterday. They did all the needed tests and said I seemed ok. I still had a dull non stop chest pain so my husband prayed for me last night, in tongues, and now my chest pain now seems to be 100% gone, praise God!

And here is something super cool from him. 😁

“I had a vision of you as a little girl and you were trapped in a prison behind bars and the Lord was trying to get in there to help you and I could see the intensity of his love for you in his eyes and how much his heart was hurting to help you. Then I saw a letter from him to you and it was an invitation and it said I love you regardless of what you do and that you are invited always, love Jesus. In the vision I saw charismatic people I know weeping tears of joy with their arms around you and there was the little girl the little you in the arms of Jesus and tears of joy flowing from his face. It was so profound.”

What an awesome vision huh?! Yay Ben! Too bad I never get visions lol. :) But I love hearing about other people’s visions. :) πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment