Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My Life Story

I am a sinner saved by grace.  I have experienced a ton of pain in my life but by God's grace I have not ever been addicted to alcohol or drugs, street nor prescription. My dad and others molested me when I was young and my fiancé of two years tragically died from taking too many prescription drugs 6 years ago. But still I have mostly walked a good path in my life and I have tried to serve God as best as I could.  I still love God with all my heart despite the hardships in my life. I have fallen a few times but I always got back up and made my heart right again with God.  I think most of the time I live a blameless life.  I try to honor God in all that I eat and do and say and where I go and what I do with all my time. Every minute of every day I think of what I could do to serve God best.  I value every minute he has given me to be alive and I try to serve him non stop in making Jesus bracelets or writing things he tells me to write etc.  I love Jesus more than anything in the world and I know I owe him everything and anything I have and do, given what he did for me and us. Amen. Nothing in this world can compare with the relationship I have with Jesus.  No person could ever come close to how high I view Jesus and value Jesus. :)  And to anyone reading this I just want you to know Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit love you MORE than the sum of all the waters in the ocean!  Their love for you is so vast that you cannot fully fathom it.  I know life can be very, very hard at times and that makes us doubt God's love for us, but hard times can benefit us sometimes more then the good times.  Our main goal should be to know God and his power, not to just have a comfortable and happy life.  Amen?  God did not promise a perfectly comfortable life but he did promise to give us life.  Sometimes our pain can lead to a greater and more full life.  Amen. So trust God even if times are hard.  Trust that he will do as he said, that he works all things together for the good of those who love Him.  Amen!  May God bless you  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment