Monday, May 21, 2018

My Church History :)

I thought it would be fun to list all the churches I’ve been involved in over the years. :) 

0 to 6- The Local Church in Santa Ana, CA

6 to 9- Christian Fellowship (maybe that was the name. I remember the worship was cool :) 

9 to 14- Country Bible Church in the small but very nice town of Blair, NE :) 

14 to 16- Main Place Fellowship in Tustin, CA. The church where I grew the most and had the most friends. :) 

16 to 25- Mariners Church in Irvine, CA and sometimes Rock Harbor in Costa Mesa, CA :) Those are great churches! For any of u still in socal ;) 

25 to 28- Christ Place Church in Lincoln, NE and Christ Community Church in Omaha, NE 

28 to 30- Crossroads Church in Odessa, TX 

30 to 33- Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen YouTube sermons because I didn’t want my daughters to get sick at church lol 


But now The Ridge Church here in Jarrell :) and I will trust God that we will be ok if my girls get sick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment