Friday, May 25, 2018

Less Guns, Not More

A news article says “Georgia school board unanimously votes to arm teachers with guns.” My response:
Sure great idea, so kids can grab their guns and shoot more people :( ah. I actually am all for outlawing almost all guns in America, except maybe a basic hand gun pistol. We don’t need to be selling Americans 100 different types of guns. They aren’t in the army. Why the heck do people need guns? They don’t! I have never understood why people need to own guns. Never. I’m not a democrat but I hate guns. Anything that can kill people I hate, which we all should. 👍🏼Thus saith the Lord. Lol but maybe. God wants us safe and the safest thing is to have a whole lot LESS guns floating around our society. A lot less.

Either doctors in American need to STOP prescribing adults AND kids drugs that make them crazy or all gun stores should be shut down. Until one of those things happen the shootings will continue and kids won’t be safe. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment