Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Online Church



Hello! Welcome to Pastor Lisa’s church! Lol jk but really ever since 6 years ago when I started this blog I have considered myself an online pastor. I know some people think women can’t be pastors but there actually were female pastors in the early church. πŸ˜‰

I like to think of this blog as an online church where you can find the best worship songs, sermons and my testimonies, at least I think they are the best. :) If any of the rest of you want to share your testimony on my Facebook please, please do! We would all love, super love to hear it! πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ On Facebook I am listed as Lisa Bedrick in Austin, TX.

I pray that anyone who comes to my page will find a full feast of God’s good and wonderful food to eat. I mean spiritual food not literal. πŸ˜‰ Jesus said to Peter “feed my sheep” 3 times and that has been my primary mission for the past 6 years. I went to a private Christian college and minored in Bible so I finally decided to use that education. The catalyst was the tragic death of my fiancΓ© dying 6 years ago, but that made me refocus my life and focus on God a ton, ton more.

Praise God for Facebook and my blog because it has given me a platform in which to speak, when sadly, most churches in America still will not allow women to speak up front. 😒Maybe they can share a testimony but women are pretty much never allowed to give a sermon. I have always found that to be very sad. The women in church would love to hear from a woman sometimes too. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€

That’s what I like about charismatic churches is that they recognize the verse that in Christ “there is neither male nor female.” Amen? But most Christian women still aren’t allowed to have a voice.  God may you change that in America!

God I pray that women would rise up like mighty warriors for you! I pray that they would believe that they can lead and teach too and that they have great and awesome things to say too! God take away the male dominance in most churches and let women have a voice, your voice God! Give all us women a boldness to speak up for you when we can! Amen. :)

I know there is the verse that women should remain silent in church. I believe was an instruction so they did not disrupt the culture or bring a bad witness to Christianity. Also women in Bible times were usually not educated so that may have also been why Paul told women to be silent in church. But now our culture is not that ancient culture and women are very much educated now. So speak out women! Be bold! But let the men lead too. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€Both should be allowed to lead, not just one or the other. May God help us all to have wisdom in this. Amen.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment