Tuesday, December 10, 2019

For My Boyfriend

I love you more then words could express, but let me try. :)

It is almost unbelievable how much I love you.
I love you more then I've ever loved anyone.

Seeing you is like seeing a beautiful sunrise,
Like the light piercing through the clouds on a dismal day,
Like the ocean on the night of a gorgeous sunset.

Being around you is like siting by a warm campfire all evening,
Like a warm, long relaxing bath,
Like sitting in the sun on a gorgeous day.

Words cannot even express fully how wonderful I think you are, but I shall try.

I see you as being like a king sitting on a throne,
Like a valiant warrior on a beautiful horse,
Like a captain of a ship in the storm mastering the storm.

You are the strongest, yet most gentle man I've ever known.
The love in your heart is almost unfathomable to me.
The love in your heart I had never seen before.
The care and concern you show blows my mind. :)

No one could steal my heart away from you. 
I want to love you until I die.
I want to hold you and care for you forever.
I don't want anyone in the world but you.
I want to be all yours forever. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment