Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Invest in People More then Money


God is always a way maker, miracle worker and a light in the darkness.  When your life is dark, look to God, and the light will shine again in your life.  Amen praise God! :)

Never give up hope.  There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.  I am very excited about a baby I might start babysitting soon.  That will be fun. :) Pray for me that it will work out.  Thanks all! And there is another family I might do nany work for soon.  God is good.

Just because one job doesn't work out, another one will.  Never give up.  Just because one relationship doesn't work, another one will.  There are plenty of fish in the sea.  God put many people on the earth so we will always have options, but if you get a great person to be with, hold on to them, treat them great and never give them up.

I praise God for my wonderful fiance who I love very, very much.  God can always send angels in your life when you need them most.  My fiancé has been a huge angel in my life recently. Just ask God for an angel and he will send you one.  "You have not because you ask not."  God will always make a way for you if you just stay in faith.

Thank you God for making a way for me to work and still see my love.  Thank you for always giving me purpose to my life.  I praise you for all the opportunities I have had in my life.  Thank you for all the open doors you have given me God!

Just because a door closes that doesn't mean it's the end for you.  God is Not done with you.  God is never done with you. There is always something for you to do and people to help and serve.  God always has work for you to do if you want it.  So many people now struggle with depression.  I think that's because they think their life is over just because one door closed for them.  They stay stuck in their past and always look at what failed.  But just because you don't succeed in one thing, dust yourself off, get back up and try again with something different.

I was pretty discouraged for awhile that a teaching job didn't work out for me.  But I just have to have peace that that isn't what God has for me at this time in my life.  We have plans for our life, but God might have different plans for your life.  Don't be so stubborn in trying to make your plans work.  Be open to whatever God wants you to do or wherever he wants you to go.

When it comes to work, don't sacrifice time with those you love just to make more money.  God will always provide for you.  Just trust him.  Often times people work because they actually want to hide from their families. I have seen this many times, mainly with women. They want to escape their home life and their families because they are scared.  It's easier to have co-workers who are more shallow friends then deep personal connections with your spouse or kids, so they run away to that.  Don't be one of those people.  Don't run away from your family for work.  In the end, time with those you love is all that matters, not how much money you made.  Money almost always flies away just like that, but people can stay in your life forever.  Invest in people more then you do in making tons of money.  You might feel like money will be there for you when you need it, but it won't be as much as the people you care about and who care about you will be.  Invest in people more then you invest in money. And you will have a much happier life.  :)

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment