Monday, December 30, 2019

More Prayers

God please open a door for me with some great nanny jobs.  I pray that whatever works out that I'll be happy with it.  And I pray when the time comes for me and Josh to need an apartment or a rent house that we will get the best possible one for us. Thank you Lord. :)

God why did my mom have to marry two child molestors in a row? Why did you give me the mom that you did and the dad and step dad that you did? Why is it that my first dad had to ruin my child hood and the second dad had to ruin my adult hood?  But it's not totally ruined is it? I know it's not.  I have never been happier in my life as I am now with Josh, so thank you for him God.  He is wonderful. I couldn't have gotten a better man then him. I love him very, very, very much!

I'm sorry God that I wan't the best parent that I could have been to my girls.  I'm sorry I didn't hug my girls more when I had them with me.  I'm sorry I had them watch so much stupid TV. So much time was wasted watching dumb shows.  I'm sorry I followed in the path of how my mom was with me and neglected them as much as I did. I should have tried talking to them more.  I'm sorry I wasn't more attentive to them and also to my ex husband.  Help me to do better with the man I have now.  Help me to do better with any future kids you let me watch over.  I pray that you will send new kids in my life so I won't miss my daughters as much.  I promise to do better with the next groups of kids you let me watch over.

Help me to be wiser and less selfish God. I have been so selfish for so long.  I have always been wanting to buy to much stuff.  My focus has been on stuff rather then people for too long.  I was always thinking about what I wanted rather then what others wanted. Help me to take the focus off myself and serve and love others more. Help me to be more selfless God. I want to be used by you.  Help me to be used well by you.  I'm sorry for not being selfless in the past.  I'm sorry for complaining about great gifts that you gave me, like my awesome house.  I'm sorry I wasn't more greatful for it.  Forgive me for my ingratitude. I am very greatful for everything in my life now.  Thank you for blessing me so much God. :) I am thankful. :)

And God, if you could open a door for me to see my daughters again soon, I would appreciate it. :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment