Monday, December 16, 2019

Have Faith

Matthew 21:22 "Whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

When I think about faith I often think of the movie "The Matrix." When Morpheus is trying to help Neo jump across rooftops, he tells him "free your mind." In order to activate our faith we have to clear our mind of all the reasons why things might not work.  That will only hold you back.  "All things are possible to those who believe," Jesus said.  If you don't believe ALL things are possible then they aren't. "According to your faith it will be done to you," Jesus said.  If you believe you can do anything and be anything, with God, then you can.  If you believe anything can happen for you, then it can. There are probably things happening in your life right now that you never thought would happen.  That helps to increase our faith a ton for sure.  Look back at all that God has done in your life already and that will give you more faith for your future.  When I was only 14 I got to go on an awesome missions trip to India.  How many 14 year olds get to do that?  Not many get to go to India in a whole life time.  Now, in my current life, I have the hottest boyfriend ever and I can't believe how much God has blessed me with getting to have such a great guy! He is perfectly cute, good and smart. He is the perfect man I had always wanted. :)  And we both love to clean.  What are the odds of such a perfect match. lol :)

 If you never stop believing your dreams can happen, they will. :)

My next dream that I hope will come true would be getting a good teaching job in my area.  I have been working towards this as a career since I was 18 and if I could finally become a teacher it would be fabulous. :) Please pray for me.  I applied for a few jobs in my area and hopefully one will work out soon. I think teaching 4th grade would be great.  I was in charge of a group of 4th graders for a whole summer once going on field trips etc. and it was awesome.  I really enjoyed hanging out with that age of kids. :)  I think I would also do well as a 10th grade teacher.  10th grade was the best year of my life.  It would be nice to be in charge of that age as well.

Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."

I love this concept.  That really is what faith is; believing that we deserve for God to reward us.  Why?  Because we seek him.  If you look back at history, what country was the most blessed and the most prosperous of all time?  England.  Why? Because they were the country that sought after God the most. Then us American did.  We have sought hard after God for quite awhile now, and we have been the most blessed nation in the entire histroy of the world.  We have been very much like Peter in the Bible; we have done some very stupid things, but we have done some very great things for God too.  There are some in America who don't care about God, but I think the majority of Americans still care a great deal about God and morality, so praise God for that. :)

God bless America! :)

And may we all keep seeking after God and not things of the world.  But praise God that he has blessed us and rewarded us with things of the world for seeking after him. :) "I know people say money can't buy everything but it can buy me a boat." lol :)

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment