Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Jealousy

My whole life I have had people try to cut me down due to jealousy.  When people have things that are better then you, don't hate them for it, try to be happy for them.  If I see someone with a better car then me, I realize it's completely useless to be jealous and hate them for it.  Where will that get me?  Nowhere.  If I want to work two jobs to get that car, then I can, but if I choose not to, then that's my choice.

I feel like people have tried to cut me down my whole life due to jealousy.  That has caused me to hold back in a lot of situations.  I performed less then I could have simply because I didn't want others to be jealous of me.  Jealousy can be a killer.  In the Bible, Cain killed Able due to jealousy.  Watch out for those who are extremely jealous of you, but pray for them, that God will bless them just as much as he has blessed you.

If we do the things that deserve blessings, we will be blessed.  But if we don't, then we won't. It's that simple really.  Rather then being jealous of those around you who are being blessed, live your life in such a way that you too will be blessed.  If you do what is right, God WILL bless you.  If you are nice and honest to people, you will be blessed.  If you aren't, then you won't be.  We reap what we sow.  When we sow kindness, we reap kindness.  When we sow working hard for others, then others will work hard for us.  When we sow good things, we reap good things.  So many people only sow bad things and then only reap bad things. Then they are jealous of all those around them who are reaping good things.  Well, sow good things if you want to reap good things.  It's simple.

If you are jealous of someone, don't waste your life hating them. Do what they did so you can be blessed to.

May God bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment