Monday, December 30, 2019

My Prayer

God I miss my daughters.  I miss them a lot.  And I miss Josh when he goes to work.  I wish I could be with him 24/7.  I wish I could hug my daughters again.  It has been so long.  I wish Bryan would find a lady and that Ben could find a lady so they won't be lonely anymore.  I want to live with my brother so I can always have him and Meka to talk to.  I miss getting to hang out with my brother Nate. I want to work with Meka and get a real career job. I'm tired of having simple jobs.  I want a real job.  I want to go to church with them.  I pray that me and Josh can have more friends someday but thank you God that we have each other. Thank you that we are both the perfect friend for each other.

I need you today and always.  Help me to not smoke God.  Help me to stay healthy. Help me to take good care of my body and mind. Thank you for a sound mind today God. Help me to not be afraid.  I keep dreading getting a notice to vacate on my door. But now I have the hope of an awesome apartment in Belton for Josh and I to move into.  I love that it's by another great river path that we can ride our bikes on.  It's a bit cold for that now though lol.  So I'm ok with waiting on getting that apartment for a couple months.  I pray we can stay here in this house through the winter.

Please sustain Josh at work.  Help him to enjoy his job a lot, but I pray that his hours will be short. Thank you for him and for all the fun we have together.  Thank you for our 4 days off together and all the hiking and bike riding fun we had.  Please give me wisdom God on when you want me to work again and where.  I would really like to work at Mary Hardin Baylor doing something.  I pray you will open a door there when the timing is right God.  I pray for favor and direction.  Please lead me to the best job there for me.   Thank you for that.

I pray that the divorce with Ben will run smoothly.  It makes me sad but it's probably necessary.  It stressed me out a lot to be with guys who seemed close to dying with so many health issues, Ben and then Bryan.  But I pray that you will help them to endure their health issues with wisdom and a good attitude.  It was hard for me to not get angry at them for their health issues because Ben's were from 20 years of smoking and Bryan's were from eating horrible junk food his whole life.  But God please help them both to be strong enough to be good and wise dads for their kids.

And God thank you for sending me a healthy young stallion in Josh. :)  He is great!  I have never ever been so in love with anyone in my life. I cherish him SO much and I appreciate him so much.  I love that we both care about eating healthy and taking good care of our bodies.  I love his wisdom and intelligence. I am enamored and enthralled by him 24/7.  I am greatly attracted to him mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.  Thank you God for how awesome he is. And for how well we mesh together.  I could not have asked for more then him.  He is perfect.  I love love the color of his skin, how he naturally looks tan.  I love his kind eyes and his soft hair.  I love his smile and his cute dimples.  I love his voice and how manly it is.  He is the hottest man I have ever seen or been around. Thank you God for how wonderful he is!  He is by far your best present to me ever! :) And I believe he is an angel you sent to me to be my best lover and friend ever. :)

Help me to have your peace today God.  Help me to just rest in you God.  Thank you for all your gifts to me.  All the ways you have blessed me throughout my life.  God you're so good to me! I have been the most blessed person I have ever known, generally.  Thank you for blessing me as much as you have God!  But help me to heal from my wounds and losses.  Thank you God that your grace is sufficient to get me through every doorway of my life.  Help me to have your joy in the midst of sad situations.  Thank you God that you Will work all this for good in the end.  I praise you God. :) Thank you for everything.  :)

I am blessed.  I am called. I am healed.  I am whole.  I am anointed and filled with your power.  Thank you God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment