Sunday, August 9, 2020

Democrats

 If Anyone is still a Democrat after all the insane stuff they tried to pull to win this upcoming election I would seriously be surprised. I think the sheep skin has been fully pulled off of the wolves this past 5 months.

I can almost guarantee to you that the Democrats created the Coronavirus in China and spread it around the entire world via chemtrails. I used to think believing in chemtrails was insane but now I don't think so. The Democrats want to control the public times 10 and the masks are only the beginning. Limiting cash going into the banks is only the beginning. IF a Democrat is elected in November the next step will be forcing everyone to take the mark of the beast, guaranteed. And the end of the world will follow shortly after.

Please vote for Trump. And seriously, may God bless America and may God help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment