Tuesday, August 4, 2020

To My Ex

Here are texts to my ex husband that I was married to for 7 years. We have been separated for a year and he has kept me from seeing my two daughters for a year. They are 4 and 6. I have decided to think of all three of them as though they are dead. My ex in laws essentially stole my ex husband and my two daughters away from me.  I am still dealing with my anger at them for that. Pray for all of us please. Thank you. 

To Ben: “I’m sorry my mom married David (my step dad) and he ended up actually being a creepy guy with kids. I told her Not to marry him but she wouldn’t listen to me. Just like I Told you to stay away from Steven and Craig (the guys that made him go insane with false prophesies) but you Never listened to me on that. Just like I told Josh (another ex) to stop listening to the angry music but he never listened to me on that. Good thing Bryan (my current bf) doesn’t do anything totally stupid. Finally I know a wise person, for once in my life.

I am very happy here in Austin and I know you 5 are happy there in Odessa. You might as well stay there forever. I am planning on not seeing you or the girls again until heaven. I know that's what your parents would prefer and I have decided to let them win.  Don’t tell me you miss me or the girls miss me. I don’t want to hear it. You made your decision. Your mom is essentially your new wife and there is no turning back. I always knew you were Way more in love with your parents then me ever since I met you. Oh well. You just never could let them go and let yourself be free. That’s not my problem anymore. Praise God.

I never should have married you. I could tell you were crazy, or stupid, from day one. I guess that’s why you have always clung to your parents so tightly because you felt you weren’t competent enough to do life on your own. And maybe you are not.”

Yes those are some very harsh words, but sometimes the truth is harsh.  We did have some great times in our 7 years of marriage, so I can't say it was all horrible.  I don't regret marrying him because me, him and our girls did have a lot of fun for those 7 years.  But it was mostly a very rocky and stressful marriage. Honestly my ex could be said to be the victim though.  He did not know how to have a good marriage because his parents have a horrible marriage. But I am happy to be done with all that stress now. Praise God for delivering me from a horrible marriage.  And if you have ever been through a divorce you probably know what I am talking about. :) And if you haven't been divorced, good job.  I pray you and your spouse will be happy with each other forever. :)

May God bless you. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hello Lisa Bedrick. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am sorry to comment on your blog post though it is addressed to your ex-husband. I feel sorry for sad end of your married life. It must be so difficult to be away from your two daughter. I hope you will forgive me if I pray for your reunion. There needs to be repentance and reconciliation to be reunited again and that made possible because of the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross of calvary so that we can be reconciled with God and to our fellow brothers and sisters. Well I am glad to know from your profile that you are listerd as a Prophet Lisa and your are the servant of the Lord. Praying for you Lisa and would be great if you come down to Mumbai India to work with us in the slums of Mumbai to bring spiritual and physical healint to the poorest of poor people in the slums of Mumbai. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs inthis great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poroest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your family friends and church circle to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure it will be a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. I would appreciate your response via emaiil because I may not revisit your blog post again.

    ReplyDelete